joi, 4 noiembrie 2021

Seed

All my life so far I have been only a faint seed of light, which could not even enlighten itself. So is my first printed volume, "Germs". It's great to have talent, but it's great to put that talent at the service of your dreams and make them come true. Or I was just an undisputed talent that only promised.

The years passed, I accumulated time and information, only I did not germinate. The ground I was in was not right for me and I could not let go of the sky. But I understood that much later.

Because I traveled a lot outside, I kept postponing the trip from inside. There had to come a time when I could no longer travel, to be forced to travel to my center.

I gathered a lot of information, but I was lost among the trees and could not see the essence - the majestic forest where I was. I didn't have that clarity. I could not see myself by detachment, from the outside, I could not understand myself. I was always in a hurry to gather even more information, so that at some point it would touch something. But all the necessary information was already in me, but it lacked the right clarity and focus.

I had enough money to satisfy my cravings, but that simple happiness, which requires nothing, was lacking, because the place was occupied with things that, no matter how many, did not fill that void, having exactly the foundation of all things.

I had forgotten that I am the soul behind this body and this physical mind that serves this body. I was the prisoner of the machine, of the body, of the mind that accompanies it, I identified completely with them. I, you, am not the car (the body), nor the steering wheel (the physical mind), but something deeper behind these temporary things - the driver, who needs to be awake for the direction to be taken. I'm not a body that has a mind and a soul, I'm the soul behind everything that happens, and my body is just a temporary avatar, it's a machine that helps me express myself in the physical mind. And this mind is just the steering wheel, the tool that is put at the service of the soul, it is a wonderful tool. But when you lose yourself, when you fall asleep and you don't know what you are and who you are, the car will go by itself.

Perhaps you cannot understand all of this, you who have been indoctrinated all your life that you will not be reborn, that you will be punished in hell, and that God is a ruthless bearded man who punishes us, and not our heavenly Father full of enormous love, who accompanies us on this journey. No, you who are subject to religion and all systems of thought that aim to suppress your innate individuality and creative power, you who are subject to the system that wants you weak, undecided, ignorant and easy to manipulate, you have no way to reconnect to the Source and you express your gifts with which you came here... You will not follow the impulse to listen to the desires of your soul and the dreams with which you came here to fulfill them... You will not even try to convince yourself that reincarnation is a reality, that you can resort to regressive hypnosis and traverse this veil of oblivion beyond this existence, so that you may understand the shadows and overcome them. Yes, sadly, this was my life at some point!

But at some point, my soul couldn't stand it anymore! Seeing how much I am lost and that I have no chance to shake off all these limitations that are in fact just illusions, although I had access to so much information and I educated my mind to penetrate more and more mysteries... But that was the problem! The mind took the lead and was getting stronger! But it always and always created only limiting conditions or illusions, not being put in the service of that seed that always accompanies us - our dear soul, all that we have best, all that remains for us when all melts! At night, when my mind was asleep, my soul prayed earnestly to God to send me a mirror. I couldn't see myself, because I was just using my mind. But my mind could see a mirror, another outer self so similar to me, that I would have understood myself as in a flash.

But I did not have the chance to germinate and then be able to flourish if I remained in the environment in which I stagnated and in which I was already identified with roles that did not honor me. In that environment I was set from the beginning as a victim, I got used from the beginning to give up my personal power to always please others who were focused only on maintaining their own ego and benefits and were also lost in the hologram of the mind.

My soul understood that it was not enough for only the mirror to appear, in order to be able to understand and correct me, it was evolving. But he needed to ask for divine guidance and melt my resistance to change. Night after night, when my mind was asleep, my soul demanded the mirror and the guidance, and surrendered to a huge intelligence that holds us all. The one who takes care to grow the grass and feed the unprotected animals.

And one day Somebody appeared in my life. Somebody who was there before, only before my soul did not ask to be seen in the mirror. From that moment, I received an impulse of understanding, it was like a flash, The understanding was there in me, only I did not allow it to express itself! In that Somebody, sent by ourselves the Giant Intelligence that takes care of us all, I saw all my gifts, but also all the shadows... In the mirror! It was me, my essence and even part of my life experience. Now I understood everything so well, as if I had only just woken from a deep sleep. That Somebody had in his pocket the Change, the one already understood by my soul and requested. But only now was I ready to live it, when I melted my resistance. When I decided to leave behind everything that filled my life then and prevented me from being me.

Change certainly produces a vibration in the soul of each of us. We recognize our inner drive and our purpose with which we came. It's just that not many of us have the courage to let ourselves be guided and give up everything we've identified so far to be wrong about ourselves.

You will all receive the change and the mirror, when you ask for it and you choose to follow it. Until then, the physical mind that has taken control, the machine that goes without obeying you, will fight it and keep you in your comfort, in the limitations with which you have already become accustomed.

Thank you, beautiful person who woke Me up in Me! Which you gave me The Change, because you felt that it would take root in me. We will pass on the change, if there are still brave souls, ready to receive it and follow it.

Thank you, Universe who make sure that everything settles in time, as an echo to our desires and actions!

Niciun comentariu:

Florentis